Friday, November 30, 2012

#30

Well, its been a while since my last post and the main reason I disappeared was that I was working on a project called TDAY. Lisa Dosson, Peter Jayne and a Disney Animator, James, worked on the animation for the piece and Ranjit Rana was the background designer and painter. I provided the Toonboom Ink and Paint, compositing and some editing services for the project.

Once I have been told where the Director has posted the film, I will have a link here.   


Also, in my limited spare time, Ive been working through and fleshing out some more character designs for my short. It seems to have taken a different approach to what I saw in my head but I think ultimately these designs might have more opportunity to mess around with clothing styles. Im still working on the character on the far right as I am still not 100% happy with the clothing design. I think its going to end up with some more flow around the torso area or have some sort of open jacket. Need to mess around a bit more though. 

In the next while, and over Christmas, I will be working on some of the locations and starting to get a feel for this world, building off of my notes (roughly numbering 10 pages long so far, with a map of the city and outlying areas)). 

-Cheers and Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment